Login & Password
Learn how to fix login issues and how to change or reset your password at Turning Hears.
Log into your account
To log into your Turning Hearts account:
- Go to turningheartstoday.com
- Enter your email address or username and enter one of the following:
Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Turning Hearts account.
Username: You can also log in with your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click “Log In.”
To log out from Turning Hearts:
- Click your username in the top right menu.
- Click “Log Out” from the menu that appears.
If you’ve previously created an account and it’s still on Turning Hearts, we can help you find it.
- Provide the email or username associated with your account.
- Once you find the account, you can reset your password to continue using your account or delete it.
If you ever forget your password, you’ll want to be prepared ahead of time with a way to get back in to your Turning Hearts account without it. You can use one of several recovery options to prevent getting locked out of your account in the future:
- Have an up to date way for us to contact you. We’ll be able to send you a confirmation code to reset your password from a trusted email. Please make sure you’re the only person who can access the email address listed on your Turning Hearts account.
- Add another email to your account in case your original contact method is compromised. Make sure no one else has access to any emails associated with your Turning Hearts and that your email password is different from your Turning Hearts account password.
Changing your password
Change Your Password
To change your password on Turning Hearts if you’re already logged in:
- Click “Profile Settings” at your profile page. (Also found from right top menu when logged in as “Profile Settings”.
- Click “General”
- Click on “Generate Password.”
- Click “Save Changes.”
When creating a new password, please note the following:
- Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Your Turning Hearts password should not be the same or similar to the passwords you use to log into other accounts, such as your email or bank account.
- Longer passwords are usually more secure.
- Avoiding using your email, phone number or birthday as your password.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn’t strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters. You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
- We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it.
- If you’re already logged in, you can change your password in your Profile Settings.
- If you’re having trouble logging in or remembering your password, you can change it. Note that you’ll need access to the email associated with your Turning Hearts account in order to successfully reset your password.
Registering account and using our platform is free - You only pay for the Turning Hearts Medallion if you decide to purchase it. We are currently shipping Medallions only to United States.
If you are not able to scan our QR codes with your camera, use our recommended QR code scanner